Inspired by Marshall Fields' Polo Stable in Huntington, New York and rooted in Jacobean architecture, 11517 Highland Farm Road is a magnificent estate that rests on 4 acres. Truly "A Home for all Seasons." Meticulously designed and expertly crafted by Patrick Cullinane, this property has 8BR Suites, 8FBs and 2HBs. This unforgettable home spans approximately 13,500 Sq. Ft. of well-curated living space which includes the home and a separate 2 bedroom Guest House. The house has many upgraded features including eight fireplaces, an indoor current pool in the master wing plus a second master suite, and renovated kitchen and bathrooms. Lush lawns surround the tranquil Spring Fed Pond with recirculating fountain where one can enjoy the sunshine and picturesque views or relax in the shade of the property's Gazebo. A stroll through the grounds is enhanced by robust gardens, expansive patios, calming water features including a Koi Pond and a Three Tiered Fountain, an outdoor heated Pool, and a regulation Bocci Ball Court.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
8 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Other Construction
13,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Gas, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s)
- 8. Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security Gate, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Private, Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated, Filtered
- Heated Spa, Indoor
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Fountain.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)