This beautifully renovated and move-in ready home is sited on a flat, .28-acre lot in the heart of McLean. Stunning open Kitchen (2017) with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, including a 6-burner Thermador range, and quartz countertops. 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on the main level, including the master suite and recently updated hall Bathroom (2021). All hardwoods on the main level and stairs have just been refinished (2021). Walk-out Lower Level fully renovated in 2018, including new gas fireplace installation, new lighting, new custom built-ins, and new flooring. Also features the 4th Bedroom, full Bathroom, Office, and Laundry Room. Gorgeous fully fenced flat backyard ideal for ball games, outdoor get togethers or gardening. Relax in the hot tub year round. Whole house water filtration installed in 2017, New Roof (2019), new HVCA (2019), new Washer/Dryer (2020). Close to downtown McLean, Arlington, Tysons and DC. Don't miss the opportunity to live in this great home in the heart of McLean!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,752 sq. ft
Broyhill Glen Gary Park
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full
- Casement, Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Rear, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price